AI 207: King, Second Floor Room
Second Floor, King Bed, Pet Friendly
Ai 207: King, Second Floor Room
Location Details: Ocracoke
Price: $105 - $220
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 2
Relax and enjoy the comfort of this guestroom which provides easy access to the outdoor pool, Marina and which features one comfortable king-sized bed!
This room comes equipped with a Flat Screen TV with premium cable channels with HBO and Showtime! Enjoy the harbor views from your room. Watch the beautiful sunrise or sunset from the comfort of your room with outdoors Adirondack chairs. We offer complimentary WiFi access throughout the property!
Other amenities to make you feel at home include an in-room mini-refrigerator, and a coffeemaker with standard room amenities. Microwaves are available for use in the lobby.
- Community Pool
- Shower Bath
- Anchorage Inn & Marina, Ocracoke
- Mini Refrigerator
- Harbor View
- Allows Pets (additional fee)
- Standard Room
- Central Air
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.
The See Sea Motel has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Trip Preserver provides trip insurance, emergency assistance and travel services in case of hurricane evacuations and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family. The Vacation Rental Agreement you will receive will automatically include this optional plan. More information from Red Sky.
The cost is 6.95% of your total charges, and this amount will be indicated at check out. The fee is due with your first payment and is non-refundable. Travel insurance is optional. You will be prompted to accept or decline the coverage on your reservation checkout page.
We strongly urge you to consider this insurance when planning your Outer Banks vacation!
Trip Preserver® from Red Sky covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- A named hurricane or other natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
- 24 hour worldwide travel assistance
- Identity theft recovery assistance
Trip Preserver® customer care professionals hear certain questions often from travel sellers and their clients. Take a moment to get answers to the most frequently asked questions about Trip Preserver®. If you don’t see your question on this page, please call Red Sky at 1-866-889-7409, or email them at RedSky@ArchInsurance.com.
If you have any questions during the claims process, you can:
- Fill out the easy-to-use forms on the Red Sky Website
- Call the Red Sky claims specialists at 1-866-889-7409
- E-mail the Red Sky Claims Department
Office hours for Red Sky are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time, except holidays.