AI 208: Two Full, Second Floor Room
Second Floor, Two Full Beds, Pet Friendly
Ai 208: Two Full, Second Floor Room
Location Details: Ocracoke
Price: $115 - $224
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 4
Relax and enjoy the comfort of this guestroom which provides easy access to the outdoor pool, Marina and which features two comfortable full beds! This room has a kitchenette and an extra balcony!
This room comes equipped with a Flat Screen TV with premium cable channels with HBO and Showtime! Enjoy the harbor views from your room. Watch the beautiful sunrise or sunset from the comfort of your room with outdoors Adirondack chairs. We offer complimentary WiFi access throughout the property!
The in-room kitchenette includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster and full size coffeemaker.
- Community Pool
- Shower Bath
- Anchorage Inn & Marina, Ocracoke
- Full Refrigerator
- Harbor View
- Allows Pets (additional fee)
- Standard Room
- Central Air
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.
The See Sea Motel has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Trip Preserver provides trip insurance, emergency assistance and travel services in case of hurricane evacuations and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family. The Vacation Rental Agreement you will receive will automatically include this optional plan. More information from Red Sky.
The cost is 6.95% of your total charges, and this amount will be indicated at check out. The fee is due with your first payment and is non-refundable. Travel insurance is optional. You will be prompted to accept or decline the coverage on your reservation checkout page.
We strongly urge you to consider this insurance when planning your Outer Banks vacation!
Trip Preserver® from Red Sky covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- A named hurricane or other natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
- 24 hour worldwide travel assistance
- Identity theft recovery assistance
Trip Preserver® customer care professionals hear certain questions often from travel sellers and their clients. Take a moment to get answers to the most frequently asked questions about Trip Preserver®. If you don’t see your question on this page, please call Red Sky at 1-866-889-7409, or email them at RedSky@ArchInsurance.com.
If you have any questions during the claims process, you can:
- Fill out the easy-to-use forms on the Red Sky Website
- Call the Red Sky claims specialists at 1-866-889-7409
- E-mail the Red Sky Claims Department
Office hours for Red Sky are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time, except holidays.