TH19: The Labrador Current Room
Two Queen Beds
Th19: The Labrador Current Room
Location Details: Nags Head
Price: $90 - $220
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 4
Fun and fabulous! Check out the brand new Tar Heel Motel, completely renovated with modern amenities and a distinctly retro vibe. Each room is individually decorated and furnished, so you feel like you are in your own little cottage by the sea. Perfect location on the Beach Road, right by the Glidden Street beach access.
This room has two Queen sized beds.
- Community Pool
- Shower Bath
- Pool side
- Tar Heel Motel, Nags Head
- Mini Refrigerator
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Pool view
- Mini Convection Oven
- Allows Pets (additional fee)
- Smart TV
- Standard Room
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.
The See Sea Motel has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Trip Preserver® coverage for our guests. Trip Preserver provides trip insurance, emergency assistance and travel services in case of hurricane evacuations and family emergencies such as illness or death in the family. The Vacation Rental Agreement you will receive will automatically include this optional plan. More information from Red Sky.
The cost is 6.95% of your total charges, and this amount will be indicated at check out. The fee is due with your first payment and is non-refundable. Travel insurance is optional. You will be prompted to accept or decline the coverage on your reservation checkout page.
We strongly urge you to consider this insurance when planning your Outer Banks vacation!
Trip Preserver® from Red Sky covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- A named hurricane or other natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
- 24 hour worldwide travel assistance
- Identity theft recovery assistance
Trip Preserver® customer care professionals hear certain questions often from travel sellers and their clients. Take a moment to get answers to the most frequently asked questions about Trip Preserver®. If you don’t see your question on this page, please call Red Sky at 1-866-889-7409, or email them at RedSky@ArchInsurance.com.
If you have any questions during the claims process, you can:
- Fill out the easy-to-use forms on the Red Sky Website
- Call the Red Sky claims specialists at 1-866-889-7409
- E-mail the Red Sky Claims Department
Office hours for Red Sky are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time, except holidays.